The #POM20Ju abstract submission portal is CLOSED
The program will be announced by June 10.
The below information is included for reference purposes.
All submitted abstracts will be considered for either a contributed talk (13 minute talk plus 5 minutes of questions) or a virtual poster.
To submit an abstract (for either format), please provide the following information:
- All author information (names, email addresses, and institutional affiliations)
- Abstract title
- 2000 character abstract, including spaces and any other text, such as references (~300 words). No images.
- Selecting one topic area: AI Photonics, Light Matter Interactions or Bio-Photonics
By submitting for a contributed talk, you are agreeing to the below conditions. If you are unable to meet all three conditions, please indicate this limitation. Your abstract will automatically be considered for a poster.
- To participate in a technology check at least one week prior to POM to verify sound and slide compatibility with the presentation software. There will be several time slots available to accommodate for travel schedules and time zone differences.
- To allow your presentation to be recorded and posted for a fixed period of time.
- To participate in the entire meet-up event.