Abstract submission has now closed. Applicants will be notified of decisions shortly!
POM 2023 accepted abstracts for both contributed presentations and posters in four topic areas: Biomedical Imaging Technologies, Smart Data-Driven Imaging, Light-Assisted Microfabrication, and Hot Topics. The required components of the abstract submissions are below.
Abstract submission and conference timeline:
- Presentation (and previously poster) deadline: July 27, 2023
- Poster Deadline Extension: August 14, 2023
- Decisions: Late September 2023
- Conference: November 13-14, 2023
Required elements of the abstract:
- Author names
- Contact author email address
- Abstract (max 2000 characters including spaces)
- Select up to two track options (Biomedical Imaging Technologies, Smart Data-Driven Imaging, Light-Assisted Microfabrication, and Hot Topics)
- Choose submission type (presentation only, poster or presentation, poster only)
- Agree to the following two statements (if submitting for presentation)
- I agree to show up 15 min before session begins.
- On behalf of myself and my co-authors, I agree to have my presentation recorded and made publicly available.
- For all submission, agree to the following: I agree to participate in my entire session.
There will be poster awards in several categories, so please indicate your career stage if you want to be considered!